1. Don’t try to bring coffee on a rural road in Guatemala, it will spill.
2. Kids like bubbles and stickers wherever you are.
3. You can still get sunburned even with 100 sunscreen. Thanks, Seattle.
4. The Spanish words for “scared” and “shit” are way too similar.
5. Physical labor at 7300 feet is incredibly demanding but also equally rewarding.
6. Be generous, kind and empathetic always. It never pays to be selfish and closed off, but the dividends from a smile and offering something small are endless. PamelaEstella and RoxannaRebecca , Belinda and MeldaRonnie